- Thu, Mar 18Sparrow LiveMar 18, 7:00 PM EDT – Apr 19, 7:00 PM EDTSparrow LiveJoin me as I celebrate a new decade of life with a celebratory selection of music for solo viola! From old favorites to new discoveries, this program celebrates the viola's inner party animal, with works by J.S. Bach, Malachi Brown, Amanda Harberg, and Joan Tower.
- Sat, Mar 20Sparrow LiveMar 20, 2:00 PM EDT – Apr 20, 2:00 PM EDTSparrow Live100 years in the making: Inspired by the centennial anniversary of the ratification of the 19th amendment, we present a rich collection of songs by Argentinian, French, German, and American women composers. Join us in celebrating the tenacious women throughout our history who have broken the mold!
- Bach Blossoms - A Garland of Preludes and Fugues from Johann Sebastian Bach's "Well Tempered Clavier"Fri, Mar 26Sparrow Live
- Sat, Apr 10Sparrow Live
- Sun, Apr 11Sparrow LiveApr 11, 3:00 PM – May 11, 7:00 PMSparrow LiveFeaturing an appearance by Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley, Milton Community Concerts, in collaboration with Courageous Conversations Towards Racial Justice, presents a benefit concert. Net proceeds will go to support the Neponset Neighbors Together Fund through the United Way.
- Thu, Apr 22Sparrow LiveApr 22, 7:00 PM – May 22, 7:00 PMSparrow LiveThis program celebrates the earth, raising awareness of the urgent need to save our planet. Featuring music from a variety of composers and poets including including nature-lover Emily Dickinson, the program illustrates humanity’s essential and timeless connection to Mother Earth.
- Sun, May 16Sparrow Live
- Thu, Jun 10Sparrow LiveJun 10, 7:30 PM EDT – Jun 11, 7:30 PM EDTSparrow LiveIndictus Project presents 'Songs of Children', with bass-baritone Dashon Burton, soprano Elissa Alvarez, and pianist Eunmi Ko. We will explore what it means to be, and to care for, a child, through vivid & tender songs of a wide range of eras and underrepresented composers, including many premieres!
- Sat, Jun 12Sparrow LiveJun 12, 2:00 PM EDT – Jun 13, 2:00 PM EDTSparrow LiveJoin Pizzicanto for a concert of songs about love in all its forms. Let this Boston-based soprano-cello duo open their hearts and home to you with musings on love of one another, love of life, love of the Earth, and love of culture set to music by masters of the past and present.